Dr. William Ellis has performed over 65,000 LASIK procedures providing thousands the precious gift of sight!
LASIK Eye Surgery- San Francisco Dr. William Ellis: One of the most accomplished surgeon in San Francisco
If you are seeking LASIK in San Francisco California please take a look around our site and discover how to enhance your vision today! Ellis Eye and Laser Medical Center serves the Northern California region in our offices from San Jose all the way up to in Sacramento. Our San Francisco LASIK specialist, Dr. William Ellis is one of the regions most acclaimed LASIK eye surgeons. Dr. William Ellis is enthusiastic about providing the best possible LASIK eye surgery results with as little impact on our patients.
Free yourself from the hassle of eye glasses and contact lenses, we want to help to enhance your vision and enter the clear world of LASIK with informed and exciting simplicity.
Our website contains a vast collection of information regarding LASIK eye surgery. Because Dr. William Ellis is a board certified AAO ophthalmologist he also offers other ophthalmic surgical options for vision correction such as lens implant options.
One of California’s most experienced LASIK surgeons Dr. William Ellis has performed over 50,000 procedures, has the most advanced LASIK technology available, has affordable Financing Options, uses the safest bladeless LASIK technology, and is board certified - American Board of Ophthalmology
- How much is LASIK? What is the average LASIK price?
- What happens to me during LASIK surgery?
- Is LASIK Permanent?
- Why choose Ellis Eye and Laser Medical Center?
Some of the LASIK education sections include:
- LASIK candidacy and answers questions regarding candidacy and what the requirements are to undergo the LASIK procedure.
- If cost is a serious concern for you, rest assured that you are not alone.
- We have a page on this website dedicated to discussing LASIK patient financing.
- You can even fill out an online application to qualify for LASIK financing.
- LASIK technology has advanced so much over the past ten years that we also felt it was important for our patients to understand the history and improvements of safety and effectiveness over these years.
- If LASIK seems right for you and you want to attend an in person seminar our practice provides a series of LASIK seminars with education as the prime focus.
Did you know that LASIK eye surgery is performed with an Excimer laser? What is the Excimer LASER?
LASIK eye surgery utilizes an Excimer laser to permanently transform the shape of the cornea, or the outer layer of the eye. The Excimer laser generates its power from light in the ultraviolet range. This type of laser cannot be visible by the human eye. Because the Excimer laser does not generate any heat, there is no tissue harm as the result of the laser light. The laser is so precise that microscopic layers of tissue, approximately 1/10th the width of a human hair are removed. The laser is programmed to remove exactly the amount of tissue needed to achieve the desired result to enhance patient eyesight.
LASIK Questions to ASK Your Potential LASIK Surgeon
- What happens during LASIK eye surgery?
- Is LASIK surgery painful?
- What is the cost for LASIK eye surgery?
- Why are some centers offering really cheap LASIK surgery?
- What is your LASIK technology platform?
- Is PRK eye surgery better than LASIK?
- Does LASIK surgery cause dry eye syndrome?
- What are your LASIK center safety precautions?
Click here to learn more about LASIK laser vision correction with Ellis Eye and Laser Medical Center.
|Zyoptix (Custom LASIK)|
|Advanced Surface Ablation|
|Are you a candidate?|
|Laser Vision Technology|
|Night Driving Vision|